Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Rule Five: Tag the one who tagged you so they can see.
Here are my Questions:
1.) Why do you escape onto Tumblr?
- When I started tumblr, I was trying to get to know a girl that I knew used tumblr. I’m still dating her, but I think I may be done with tumblr pretty soon. It’s an okay distraction, but there’s too much drama for me. I can’t enjoy it much anymore because of all of the social justice stuff that I see. I care a lot about all of these issues because of the time I’ve spent on here, but now I think I’m done wasting my time and efforts blogging here.
2.) What is your favorite thing to do before bed?
- Not hooking up would be great, but I can’t get away with that… Well, every single night, whether I’m thirsty or not, I drink some water, just because it’s tasty and refreshing. It’s kind of become a little ritualistic thing that I do, and I would say that it’s enjoyable, especially with ice.
3.) If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?
- Probably would have told my younger self to call the police immediately, and never look back. You’re in for a world of hurt, literally and figuratively, so it’s best to just reset and try with a new family. You mom turns out okay, and your sister has reasons for acting the way that she does, but your father will betray you in the worst ways imaginable, and you should just stop caring as soon as you can so that you can focus on being a successful and moral person.
4.) How do you cope when you are feeling sad?
I try to talk to people about why I’m sad, typically. I don’t normally like dumping my problems on others, but there are a few people who I tend to feel comfortable talking to anyway. I don’t know if that’s misguided or not, though.
5.) What is your worst nightmare?
I’ve lived a nightmare, so asking me to think about something worse literally almost brought me to tears. I don’t want to answer this one. Sorry.
6.) If you had to be in a room with some one you didn’t know for 5 hours, how would you react?
I’d get to know them unless there was some kind of task that we were supposed to be doing individually, such as a test of some kind. I would also leave them alone if they showed signs of not being interested in conversation. I tend to be pretty personable, so I would hope that they wouldn’t shut me down like that. I’m just trying to make friendly.
7.) Do you have a favorite quote, if so will you share it with me?
Well, not really. I may have little phrases that I will constantly say to myself to keep myself moving, but those are not really quotes from somebody so much as little specks of general wisdom.
8.) If the world ended tomorrow and you knew it, what would you do with your last day of life?
Cry, probably. I’m living my life on the premise that “tomorrow will be better” than my past was. If life stopped tomorrow, then every part of my life that I remember, since being a little kid, would have mostly been filled with misery. I was bullied as a kid pretty viciously for years, I had an alcoholic father who was a military vet and a sister who acted out a lot. I also have kidney failure. Kind of shitty, if you ask me. I would see all of that and think that it’s unfair that I was a pretty good person and that such terrible stuff happened to me. Unless there’s something after this mess-of-a-life, then this was my one chance at happiness, ruined.
9.) Puppies or Kittens?
Kittens, without question.
10.) What words would you use to describe the people in your life?
I don’t know, I’d have to decide on which people you mean, and although I really only have a small group, I just don’t have the brain for it rn. I’m taking 8 classes this Fall at my Uni and I am already spent mentally.
11.) Can this count as the eleventh question?
Sure, cause then we’re both done. Thank you for the questions! Feel free to ask anything else you want to know, but please forgive me for not answering immediately. Like I said, I’m really busy this semester…
My questions for you are:
- What superpower would you have if you could have one?
- What do you want to do in life?
- Do you want children and why?
- When is the last time you realized that you were dreaming?
- Did you stay asleep, or wake up (kick yourself)?
- If you could have one psychic power, what would it be?
- If you could control one element like a bender, which one would you pick?
- Can you suppress a sneeze?
- Do you have any nervous/physical abnormalities that you would like to share?
- Did you bring enough gum for the rest of the class?
- How did your dog eat your homework if you don’t have a dog?
and anybody else who sees this who wants to answer some questionable questions! I don’t want to just pick 11 people (cause I’m extremely tired and lazy rn.)